EVrecruiter is seeking a Software Engineer for an innovative and global company in Amsterdam. Our client’s core competence is power electronics and they are working on the next generation of battery chargers and inverters.
Who are you?
Product development in energy solutions sounds excited to you! You are an engineer with knowledge, passion and you have ground-breaking ideas. You like working in a diverse team with engineers from all over the world. Sharing your knowledge, helping your colleagues and quick decision- making is your second nature.
You will work in an international team with other software engineers which focuses on electrical power conversion. Your team is part of the R&D department that develops both hardware as software.
What are your key responsibilities as a Software Engineer?
- You compile and document technical specifications needed for software features;
- You ensure that the software is functionally tested and ready for release;
- You implement features of the software by writing code; this includes automated software testing;
- You maintain our existing systems
- You create software that is robust and maintainable.
- You obtain a Bachelors or Masters in embedded programming or comparable
- You have knowledge of .Net/C++
- You have at least 2 years of experience in software development
- Experience with Windows based applications (e.g. Visualstudio)
- You are solution oriented and pragmatic
- You like to work in an international setting
- You speak and write English on a technical level
- You reside in the Netherlands
What do we offer?
We offer you a competitive base salary according to your experience. Moreover, we offer you a position in a dynamic company that focuses on growth and innovation. There is enough room for self-development and we appreciate your initiatives.
Are you our new Software Engineer?
Would you like to apply? Click the apply button or send your cv and cover letter to: email@example.com Would you like to know more about the vacancy? Call to 020-2445683
- Total Years Experience 0-5