EVrecruiter is seeking a Development Engineer for a fast-growing company in the electrical bus market. Our client is fully focused on the development of full electric buses and its goal is to contribute to sustainable, emission-free and reliable public transport.
As a Development Engineer you will work on electric buses. Your goal is to improve the system design, solving technical problems and do testing on the electric buses. Moreover, you are responsible to code and test the component or designed modules and you are responsible for finalizing design specifications.
What are your key responsibilities as a Development Engineer?
- You will be responsible to create and validate new electrical concepts;
- You optimize electrical harness design;
- You will develop HV and LV electrical (sub)system;
- You prepare technical documentation
- You will create an electrical design composition
- You will analyze vehicle data
Who are you?
You are a Development Engineer that has an interest in the electrical bus market and is inspired by the fast-pace growth of the e-mobility market and you are aware of all the developments in the electrical buses’ domain. You like to work in a fast-growing company and you function well in a dynamic and international oriented company and you like to work together with your colleagues and share your knowledge.
- You obtain a technical Bachelors or technical Master’s degree;
- You have more than 2 years of work experience on Electrical Vehicles;
- You have knowledge in the field of electrical work;
- You know how to write and test software;
- You have knowledge in electrical drive-lines, hardware and testing;
- You have a valid driving license B or D;
- You are proficient in English.
What do we offer?
You will be part of a fast growing and dynamic company. We offer you a competitive base salary according to your experience. You will get challenging projects and we also encourage self-development; it is possible to create your own projects.
Are you our new Development Engineer?
Would you like to apply? Click the apply button or send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Would you like to know more about the vacancy? Call to 020-2445683.
- Total Years Experience 0-5